Get Rid of É on Keyboard
Find yourself typing away and go to hit the Question Mark and have É instead?
- press CTRL+SHIFT (press CTRL first and while holding press SHIFT, sometimes you have to do it twice in a row to disable.)
Should be back to normal keyboard. To disable permanently read below.
- There’s two ways to do this. Right click on the keyboard icon and left click Settings. Select the “Advanced Key Settings” tab. Click the “Change Key Sequence” button and select “not assigned” from . Click OK a few times and you’re done.
- If you cannot locate the keyboard icon you can get at this through the control panel.
- Go to Regional and Language control panel.
- Select the keyboards and languages tab and click the change keyboards button.
This takes you to the language settings described in step 2 above.